Wednesday 15 April 2020

Day 27 - The Sights

It's a bit cooler today, so jumpers and hoodies for today's walk, but it is still a gloriously sunny day!

First image I have to share are the new improved, no longer printed A4 sheet, don't play on the play equipment signs!


At least sign writers are still getting work! It even comes with a QR code for more information! Snazzy!

Rainbow rocks are a thing around Romsey, it used to be that if you found one you were to pick it up and post a picture on the Romsey Rainbow Rock page, and then re-hide it somewhere else for others to find. However, as we can't touch them they have instead been created and placed in strategic locations for others to enjoy. I particularly liked this one!


And during our walk I of course record my steps (otherwise it doesn't really count!!) and as I went to take a look I'd hit a unique number:


I'm sure four 6s are fine!

Carry on! Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment